Juni Fisher Concert Status

January 22nd, 2016 | Posted by Rich in Blog Post

Here’s our current thinking as of 4PM Friday, January 22nd. The venue has been setup and everything is ready to go.  Juni will be staying in Chattanooga this evening and will drive to Dawsonville tomorrow in time for a sound check prior to her performance which is scheduled for 7PM.  Doors will open at 6:30PM. This all depends on the weather and, believe me, we have been watching the reports.  A final go/no go  decision on the concert will be made tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 8AM.  One option we’re considering is to postpone it to Sunday with doors opening at 2PM since it looks like it will be sunny with temperatures reaching the mid 40s on that day.  In addition to posting an announcement on this site I hope to send emails to all those who have bought tickets.  Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can leave a response, or trackback.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *